Bring more music to your ministry this Summer

May 18, 2021

As churches begin to open and restrictions lift, your church might be planning summer programs. While every ministry is different, chances are you will need the PERFORMmusic Facilities License from CCS. 

Summer provides an opportunity for different types of worship, as warmer temperatures give way to more outdoor events. Maybe your team is planning an outdoor concert series or a modified return of Vacation Bible School. From drive-ins to smaller-scale gatherings, churches have found creative ways to meet on-site. 
Whatever it might be, the PERFORMmusic License gives your church tremendous freedom to play artist recordings or perform more than 28 million songs anywhere in your facilities and satellite campuses. 

Children’s Ministry 

Drive-In Events 

Music Throughout Facilities 

Outdoor Concerts 

Satellite Campuses & Offsite Events 

On-Hold Music 

Coverage is immediate and provides a simple and affordable licensing solution for churches. Please contact or call 855-576-5837 with any questions.

Planning Summer programs is an exciting time, but not without its stressors. Want to learn more about music licensing and your church? Visit our Learning Center today.  

About CCS:  

CCS is a leading authority on church music copyrights. Our primary focus is providing licensing and clear educational resources to churches and representation, administration, and advocacy for copyright owners. Follow us on InstagramFacebook, and YouTube. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and is not legal advice or a substitute for legal counsel. 

Tags: ,

Categorized in: , , , , , , ,